resale value...

Goatkart

Registered
Just curious, i have a pair of Yoshi TRS slip ons that are like new.. they were taken off my bike when i put the brocks system on...

just curious if there is any resale value in them, or if they are something to leave in the corner of my garage collecting dust for now...

not to familiar with what has resale in the bike world...

Naw, they ain't worth anything, better send em to me.!! :laugh:
Just kidding, try putting them Craigslist or with a little more work, Ebay. I'm sure you'll
get a decent buck for them.!!

Just curious, i have a pair of Yoshi TRS slip ons that are like new.. they were taken off my bike when i put the brocks system on...

just curious if there is any resale value in them, or if they are something to leave in the corner of my garage collecting dust for now...

not to familiar with what has resale in the bike world...

Im interested in your pipes. Do you have any pics of them? Are they carbon fiber or just stainless

Last edited:
Those are Bolt-on's BTW. Stock mid pipes that you can probably not ship to save a couple $$ in weight. $250 still a decent price. Good luck on the sale.

There's a set on ebay for $350, you should put yours there too. Or are they yours?:laugh:

nope not mine.... i hate ebay... much prefer to sell em to the board, to someone who needs em at a good price...

Those are Bolt-on's BTW. Stock mid pipes that you can probably not ship to save a couple $$ in weight. $250 still a decent price. Good luck on the sale.

OOOPS, that would be a big mistake on my part... they had exhaust clamps on the bottom and a slip fit, so i assumed they were slip ons...

I dont know how to edit my classified to adjust for that if that is the case...

They were on the bike when i purchased it, and was told they were slip ons, so i assumed they were..

certainly not trying to misslead anyone..

OOOPS, that would be a big mistake on my part... they had exhaust clamps on the bottom and a slip fit, so i assumed they were slip ons...

I dont know how to edit my classified to adjust for that if that is the case...

They were on the bike when i purchased it, and was told they were slip ons, so i assumed they were..

certainly not trying to misslead anyone..

The term "Slip-ons" is used loosely when talking about any exhaust that isn't a full setup. Kinda like people refer to hot tubs as Jacuzzi's(which is a brand name of a hot tub).

yeah, they flew out the door, shipped em same day to Russel, hope he enjoys!

new, i dont know for 100%, but i think its in the ball park of 700-800 dollars...

it was a hell of a deal, but i just wanted to recoup a little money and pass them on to a new home for someone on the .org...

i was fairly confident i could have gotten more for them, but it wasn't my intent...

also have my power commander 3 for sale if anyone is interested...

I think it wouldve cost 500 on ebay roughly for these.

Im grateful for the kindness to sell them so cheap and glad i was the first to actually jump on the deal :cheerleader:

I dont get out riding very much with other riders so didn't know how these sounded on the hayabusa but I guess I gotta get out there and meet some people to see what i like sound quality and looks wise on my bike. I have the 07 stock black color. Any suggestions? I prolly need to be looking for a used set since I don't have $500 to put towards these.

Back