Republicans-Democrats-athiests-believers-i-hope-we-all...

Shoulda put Republican in the title. Opps. Oh well y'all get the idea.

Thanks for fixing the title BlondeOnabusa. :)

cheers
ken

Last edited:
I would show up with the cat and just sit there and watch everyone gradually feel more and more retarded.

Correct me if I am wrong but don't they pull names from the voters registration list for jury duty?

Maybe the cat voted in the last election? :dunno:

Correct me if I am wrong but don't they pull names from the voters registration list for jury duty?

Maybe the cat voted in the last election? :dunno:

They listed the cat as a resident on the census. They better hope some procecutor doesn't get a wild hair about them messing with federal documents.

Many places have started to use DL and post high school registrations for jury pooling.

They listed the cat as a resident on the census. They better hope some procecutor doesn't get a wild hair about them messing with federal documents.

Many places have started to use DL and post high school registrations for jury pooling.

They specifically said they filed it under "Pet" I didnt even know that there was such a column.

Well I think that we can all agree that this guy is going to pay for his inablilty to fill out a census form. He put that he had a dependancy on a document and he is now having to answer for his actions. Not too sure that I disagree too much with them forcing him to stand in front of a judge and answer for his actions...

cap

Back