Republican Special!!! LOL!!!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Bushmaster 16" A2M4 Patrolmans Carbine...

M4.jpg

Complete with...Threaded on Flash Suppressor, Bayo Lug and 6-Stage Collapsable Stock...also bought (8) extra 30rd mags and have a case of 1,000 rounds of Blackhills 55gr FMJ enroute to my place...thank you Mr. Bush.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Jinkees!!!
How much?? I've been looking at A3 M4's but can't make up my mind. Where'd you get it also??
Well...I've got an FFL bud that cators to the local LEO's and one of the leo's wanted a A2M4 Carbine and my FFL bud called me on my cell to ask...

"Bill...this cop only wants (1) and I found a killer deal but to get that killer deal I hafta buy a minimum of (3)...and I'll take the 2nd one...but do you wanna speak for the 3rd before I order'em up?...they're 16" Barreled Bushmaster A2M4 Patrolmans Carbines w/ Threaded on Birdcage, Bayo Lug and Fully Collapsible 6-Stage Stock...$730 + Tax & Background Check...you interested?"

and obviousely my response was...

"Hell Yes!!!...Put My Name On It!!!
biggrin.gif

And he did and I did.
cool.gif

Jinx,

We have to go shooting sometime.  I have a couple hotrodded AR's and few other fun guns.
Yes....yes we do. LOL!!!

I ordered up 1,000rds of Blackhills that should arrive any day now and need to run about 500 rounds through'er justa get'er broke in...got any good ranges in the lakeland area?....I'm a former ipsc competitor of many years and have a range up in the sebastion area but...it's a little to formal (mainly bench resters) for my tastes...can't get any rapid fire exercises in there....at all....shoot more than a round a minute and they're loking atcha cross-eyed. LOL!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Jinx,

We have to go shooting sometime.  I have a couple hotrodded AR's and few other fun guns.
Yes....yes we do. LOL!!!

I ordered up 1,000rds of Blackhills that should arrive any day now and need to run about 500 rounds through'er justa get'er broke in...got any good ranges in the lakeland area?....I'm a former ipsc competitor of many years and have a range up in the sebastion area but...it's a little to formal (mainly bench resters) for my tastes...can't get any rapid fire exercises in there....at all....shoot more than a round a minute and they're loking atcha cross-eyed. LOL!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Both ranges here in Lakeland are the same way. No rapid fire, no holsters, etc.

I may soon have some other options though.

Jinx,

Yes....yes we do. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Cool...also...there's a free match (they only ask you make a donation of $5-$10 to help pay for targets)that happens the last sunday of every month that's specific to just these sort of arms....FDCC..."florida defensive carbine club"...but it's up towards the state line in "Lake City"....might be worth a one-nighter to attend some time though.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Jinx,

Yes....yes we do. LOL!!!

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Cool...also...there's a free match (they only ask you make a donation of $5-$10 to help pay for targets)that happens the last sunday of every month that's specific to just these sort of arms....FDCC..."florida defensive carbine club"...but it's up towards the state line in "Lake City"....might be worth a one-nighter to attend some time though.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
There's a training facility in north Lakeland that is supposed to start holding 3 gun matches. I need to take a class there to get on their good side
biggrin.gif
I'll find out more about it soon. Let me know if you decide to go to Lake City.

cool.gif

Back