Republican Sex Scandals

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
Weren't these the same guys who were looking for semen on a dress?

RepublicanSexScandals.jpg

Should we start with the Democratic scandals? ??? There are crappy people on both sides of the isles. How about keeping the flaming political wars in the political section.... :rulez: :poke:

Last edited:
There are crappy on both sides but you don't get the holier than thou attitude on the democratic side.
Posted via Mobile Device

Look how many of these guy preach the conservative agenda but turn around and ignore it in their own lives. It is one thing have an affair but quite another to condem someone in public then turn around and do it yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Look how many of these guy preach the conservative agenda but turn around and ignore it in their own lives. It is one thing have an affair but quite another to condem someone in public then turn around and do it yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think you have my point entirely. Sort of a what goes around comes around.

And, I meant the chart to be in fun, not to start a political boxing match! Geez! Where is your sense of humor?

Last edited:
I think you have my point entirely. Sort of a what goes around comes around.

And, I meant the chart to be in fun, not to start a political boxing match! Geez! Where is your sense of humor?

I have a sense of humor, but you know this political stuff gets everyone fired up (myself included) :laugh: This is why there is a separate place for it, trust me I found out myself when some of my stuff got moved there also. :thumbsup:

I have a sense of humor, but you know this political stuff gets everyone fired up (myself included) :laugh: This is why there is a separate place for it, trust me I found out myself when some of my stuff got moved there also. :thumbsup:

Did I post this in bike stuff? If so, my apologies. The flow chart is something I found on the web, it is not original to me. I thought it was funny, but I didn't mean to start any fires (though in retrospect, I probably should have known it would)!

I personally am ashamed of who are supposed to be my 'moral' Republican leaders. The truth is, hardly noone decent will get NEAR politics....

Wow...8 years of Slick Willie (AND THE MAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED
FOR HIS CONDUCT) and you throw up Republican Sex Scandles :rofl:

Hayabusa = motorcycle... is not = to < or > political crap.....

Last edited:
Back