Repost of face book...and Warning! F'bombs

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I think this sums up a lot of people's attitude (OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that about sums it up for me.I don't have a facebook because I am just not that social and I am not near interesting enough to post or update every 10 minutes of my life. And last but not least some people in my past are best kept there.

thats funny. i have fb, but i never use it. all i ever get are these hot chicks wanting to show me their boobs. of course they make u pay and im not into paying for what i can see for free....in real life. so fb can kiss my arse. to much info on the net on me anyhow. why should i let my employer see how stupid i am after hours.

and trust me they check into that online social networking crap. ppl are too open on it and say things that could easily get them into trouble.

:laugh:
And last but not least some people in my past are best kept there.

Agreed. The last thing I need is for the drug addicted idiots in my hometown finding out anything about me or the life I have built for myself through ambition and work ethic they lacked.

I remember looking at someone's MySpace page when they were trying to recruit me to join there. All these one-line "how you doin'" "thinking about you", etc. comments just seemed so shallow. I need a little more substance in a relationship to be motivated to participate.

The creepiest thing I find about facebook is when someone I know who has my e-mail address joins up and facebook harvests my e-mail account from them in order to send me countless "So and So joined facebook...you should too".

Actually what's far creepier than that is when people who know the person who joined facebook start sending me "This unknown stranger wants to be your friend." messages through facebook's e-mail spambot. Why do you want to be my friend? You don't know anything about me (I hope). You haven't yet figured out what a **** I am yet. Why shouldn't we keep it that way? :laugh:

Back