Report your GEN II Busa Issues here.

hey what kind of car is that in your background is different it looks like a cross between a lambo and something else but thats sick what is that?

Hello all.  New to the site.  I have a Blue/Gold 08' w/ 800+ miles fresh out the mod shop. With the increased hp/cc's, what are the advantages (if any) to adding a PC on this particular bike?  It kinda seems pointless to me.  Also, can someone please tell me how to load pics of my bike into my profile.
iamwithstupid.gif
  Thanks alot.  I'm really enjoying all of the threads...

well it's Italian and was built in the Ferrari factory but it isn't a Ferrari keep guessing
laugh.gif

Kev

well it's Italian and was built in the Ferrari factory but it isn't a Ferrari keep guessing  
laugh.gif

Kev
Hi Kev, I'm also from the UK (Wakefield,West Yorkshire) and new to the site. I pick up my new Blue and Gold Busa in March, can't wait!!  Let me know if you have any problems with yours then I know what to look out for and get the dealer to fix any problems.  Spend lots of time at Squires Cafe in Sherburn in Elmet, let me know if your ever over this way. Cheers Pat.  
ThumbsUp.gif

laugh.gif

Kev
There was a car built back in the 70's called an "Italia" ever seen one over there? I knew a guy in Colorado City Colorado that had one... that thing was pretty!

laugh.gif

Kev
Hi Kev, I'm also from the UK (Wakefield,West Yorkshire) and new to the site. I pick up my new Blue and Gold Busa in March, can't wait!!  Let me know if you have any problems with yours then I know what to look out for and get the dealer to fix any problems.  Spend lots of time at Squires Cafe in Sherburn in Elmet, let me know if your ever over this way. Cheers Pat.  
ThumbsUp.gif
Hi Pat just up the road from you then
smile.gif
ive a speedo problem atm which ive spoke about in this thread which will get sorted next week hopefully. Never been to Squires Cafe but i will make sure i pay a visit now, my normal Sunday blast is Devils Bridge.

Kev

My problem is as follows:

Suzuki has really screwed up- I'm spending way too much time and money, that could be going towards my wife. I've even taken a vacation time already soley because of this motorcycle. I even have memory problems now. I get on the bike and forget about all the BS that is going on around me.

Damn you Suzuki

Hi to all new here but not to Busa's I have a 05 and now an 08 the only compliants so far for me are the shift light is virtually useless and the windscreen is still junk.

My problem is as follows:

Suzuki has really screwed up- I'm spending way too much time and money, that could be going towards my wife. I've even taken a vacation time already soley because of this motorcycle. I even have memory problems now. I get on the bike and forget about all the BS that is going on around me.

Damn you Suzuki
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

No problems with the 08.....
I asked my service manager about a speedo healer or yellow box, his suggestion was neither and leave the ecm alone........it don't like other electronics moving in the neighborhood ....taking his word for it.........I don't like the thought of having to call a wrecker to haul it in....

just got mine piped and power comandered with a custom map and now can't seem to keep the front wheel in contact with the earth till midway through third.anyone els having this problem

I have some issues...

1. Front tire always comes off the ground when accelerating in 1st through 3rd..

2. POS back tire wears out at only 1700 miles..

3. Sucks down gas when I ride it hard..

You think with all the $$$ they spend designing these things, we could solve these issues...
laugh.gif

I'll start it off by saying I love the new ride and really enjoy riding this thing. Now for the bad news my FI light keeps coming on when I throttle quickly to at least 6k rpm. The bike is bone stock and has less than 200 miles on it now (growing everyday). Anyone else experiencing this or something unique to their ride? Post them up here...

1. FI light keeps coming on
2. false neutral/shifting probs
3. Poor tire/tyre choice from the factory
4. fit up of fairing assemblies
5. Speedo issues
6. Faulty battery
7. bad headlight bulbs
I have had my 08 since it arrived back last year in a box. I just put 500 on it. No problems at all period. Little ruff when its cold.. but we are talking some serious compression ratio's. Nothing with that much power and compression is going to idle perfect right off the start with no fast idle adjuster but mine seems to perk up fine. Shifting was like my 05. Kind of ruff until I changed my oil at 483.

If you have less than 200 miles on your bike should you be going over 5000 RPM? If your having a lot of issues and hammer your bike brand new with no proper break in whats to be expected? battery.. just got a bad one, it Happens. I rode my busa in 20 degree weather and had no issues at all with tires or engine starting or anything period.

The biggest problem I have (seriously) is all the people constantly stopping me and asking me about it.... man life is ruff right? I want to ride! Almost everywhere I go... people say something. Old.. young.. children. I actually have people search for me in stores etc. to ask me about it. It draws a crowd at the shop everytime and I end up spending hours at places talking and explaining everything about it. Poor Me
laugh.gif

Oh by the way.. I had the false nuetral thing once when I had about 50 miles on it. Have not seen it since. Break it in...

Back