Report your GEN II Busa Issues here.

The one thing that bugs me is the piss poor fit around the front plastics just below the handlebar area...big ugly gaps and I cant get rid of em... It needs fixing..
These gaps?

SeamGaps.jpg

LeftSeamGaps.jpg

I heard SUZUKI is RECALLING ALL 08 BUSA'S because of a Poorly Designed TAIL SECTION !!!!!!!!!  Check with your Local Dealer, You don't wan't to Miss Out on this one
laugh.gif

Mine does this: When I turn on the ignition to start my bike most of the time my speedometer won't cycle over like the tach. Seems to be worse when cold or low gas. Also if I turn the ignition on with the kill switch on then turn the kill switch off it cycles perfectly? No other complaints.

I have a similar issue with mine. Shifting from Neutral to 1st is difficult sometimes. It gets to the point where I have to go to 2nd to get moving. But once I am moving I can get back down to 1st with no issues.

Seems to be 1 out of every 10 times I try to go from N to 1 I get this issue.
Me too.
banghead.gif

Mine came with a battery that died within a couple of days, and the main headlamp bulb was dead. Of course didn't know that until I was coming home from work in dark.

I have a similar issue with mine. Shifting from Neutral to 1st is difficult sometimes. It gets to the point where I have to go to 2nd to get moving. But once I am moving I can get back down to 1st with no issues.

Seems to be 1 out of every 10 times I try to go from N to 1 I get this issue.
Me too.
banghead.gif
fyi, another friend told me if I had this issue to roll back a couple inches, this seemed to work for me yesterday.

so for now this is a non-issue for me...

Hi all from the uk, first post
smile.gif

Ive been having problems with my 08 busa, after about 200 miles the speedo started playing up, basically it was acting like a rev counter then stopped completely.
Took it back to the dealer who said the alarm supply had been taken from the wrong feed and after picking it up everything seemed ok, that was a week ago and now its doing it again.
It's been back to the dealers again, they have changed the speedo pickup and checked all the wiring and now they had ordered a new set of clocks! which i was told are about £600!!
The bike goes back in this Saturday to get them fitted.
fingers crossed
rock.gif

Kev

Hi all, I'm from the UK too. My bike is still crated as I'm taking delivery on March 1st on a UK 2008 plate. Can't wait. I managed to get an orange/black one also -- apparently there weren't many allocated for the UK. Last three bikes were all ZX-9Rs. Kawasaki managed to get the weight right down on that bike and I nearly went for the ZX-10 this time, but just fell in love with the 'busa.

Maybe I'll see you around Kev - I'm in Devon - whereabouts are you? Any other 'busa riders in Devon?

Best wishes to all, and of course, "Hello!"

Dale

Hi Dale,
Would be great to meet up but iam in sunny Blackpool
laugh.gif

good colour though Mate
winkold.gif

Kev

Back