Report Card Please....

Fatsac....(I love that name)...why are we rebuilding the beast? Do you have that many miles or have we been riding her hard?

Stunnah....thanks, I was merely trying to be a "stunnah". Ok so I am in the JV (Junior Varsity of Stunnahs). Yes I got the acceleration stuff out of my system....but now we have this top end deal....I keep reading about how many of you guys get your bikes to 160, 180, 200+ all the time. That temptation still lurks....but need a track or some very wide open space. Not a lot of it in Chicago!

Fatsac....(I love that name)...why are we rebuilding the beast? Do you have that many miles or have we been riding her hard?

Stunnah....thanks, I was merely trying to be a "stunnah". Ok so I am in the JV (Junior Varsity of Stunnahs). Yes I got the acceleration stuff out of my system....but now we have this top end deal....I keep reading about how many of you guys get your bikes to 160, 180, 200+ all the time. That temptation still lurks....but need a track or some very wide open space. Not a lot of it in Chicago!

who cares ? really , you bought the bike to have fun if everythings good, people (cops) watching, place & other bike then smoke his ass. just ride w/ a level head dont get suckered into riding like a fool. be nice (break-in)to your bike & get to know it on your terms.
firedevil.gif

Back