Repo Show

Jetgod

Registered
Hey folks, I was watching TV last night and saw that show about repo's that is based in LA. The white,bald,"muscle"kind of character was on the show driving his Gen1 Busa. I think is name is Matt.Anyone know this cat and/or is he a member on the org.I think their show is entertaining and I get a pretty good laugh from some of the crazy antics.Just wondering...

The show is Operation Repo

photo-int-matt_burch.jpg

Never saw him on a Busa though

Did you notice that the show is reenactments of what actually happened? I watched it a couple of times until I realized that each one was staged.

i watched it maybe twice. wouldnt watch it again if you payed me. i also realized it was fake plus everybody on the show is a bag of crap.

That's the guy.The episode was where they were repoing a guys truck from behind a bar where the bald guy hangs.He was off that day but showed up on his Busa with 3 or 4 harleys in tow.Surprised me.The show seems pretty real.I really hadn't thought it was staged based on some of the episodes I'd seen but I will pay more attention next time I come across it.

That's the guy.The episode was where they were repoing a guys truck from behind a bar where the bald guy hangs.He was off that day but showed up on his Busa with 3 or 4 harleys in tow.Surprised me.The show seems pretty real.I really hadn't thought it was staged based on some of the episodes I'd seen but I will pay more attention next time I come across it.

They put a disclaimer stating such at the beginning of the show.

Yeap it's staged. I saw that episode you are talking about. IMHO just by looking at matt and how dramatic he is. U can tell is fake!!!!

Yeah, its dumb.is that the one where they pay off your car if you answer 3 questions right??Either way, its dumb.I know guys who do actual repos and they pack and get into a lot of bad situations.

the bald guy is a tool.. i bet he would be the first to run if there was ever any real trouble....i wish someone would repo ceasr milan show!!

Back