Repo bike

vincebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Anything i should know about buying REPO bike?or OUT OF STATE BIKE?Any pros and cons?Would the title show that is a
"REPO" or "OUT OF STATE BIKE "when i have it transfer to my name??
smile.gif

Thank you
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|vincebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113231352 -->

smile.gif

No a repo is owned by a bank or loan institution so you are buying it from them.

You will have to register it in your state and that cost varies from state to state.

Hey is there a site tha list the repo bikes?
rock.gif

I reposess cars and bikes in MD. There is no site that list repo bikes and a repo bike is sold with Repo paperwork. epo paperwork is a letter from the bank stating they noi longer have a invested interest in the bike. Basically its the same as a lien release but they are still trying to re-coop money from the debtor.

I repossess cars and bikes in MD. There is no site that list repo bikes and a repo bike is sold with Repo paperwork. Repo paperwork is a letter from the bank stating they no longer have an invested interest in the bike. Basically its the same as a lien release but they are still trying to re-coop money from the debtor.

Acctually theirs a bunch of em(sites) that have repo bikes, snowmobiles and boats ya just have to look for em. if its a salvage title you can have that removed from the tile (unlike cars where its stays with it), ofcourse this is after you repair it. this is how i got my busa and i saved well over 4k! i will never buy a new bike!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Acctually theirs a bunch of em(sites) that have repo bikes, snowmobiles and boats ya just have to look for em. if its a salvage title you can have that removed from the tile (unlike cars where its stays with it), ofcourse this is after you repair it. this is how i got my busa and i saved well over 4k! i will never buy a new bike!
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
can you post some links?

id like to see some links too if you got them

Back