REPLAY UFC 70 ON NOW SPIKE

Not at my house, but good looking out.
beerchug.gif

all I can say about this ufc is damn I didn't know someones leg could bend around backwards and still have them walk away after they gain consciousness again!
SHOCKED.gif

(fstbusa @ Apr. 23 2007,21:25) all I can say about this ufc is damn I didn't know someones leg could bend around backwards and still have them walk away after they gain consciousness again!  
SHOCKED.gif
+1...... i thought for sure Cro Cop broke that ankle in half. i was also surprised that he was on the recieving end of a knock out kick. not like him at all.

I seriously think Cro Cop AND Arlovski are getn past their prime here....neither has been fighting with the same intensity that they had 2-3 years ago....Andre especially-he is waaaaay more conservative n never really attacks anymore...Cro Cop either, that 'killer instinct' look seems to have dulled a bit in his eyes. That kick to the head was a serious wake-up call, and from his reaction to the fight I dont know whether we'll see much more of him.

Also: WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TEACH Kongo how to f**kin WRESTLE???!!!! good greif, man-I could probly whup this guy just with the lil Jiu Jitsu knowledge that I have....that guy has NO ground defense, NO submissions and certainly no defense against them-GOD his fight sucked so bad I changed the channel twice!
guns.gif

Bisping-the cream of the crop, speaking for Limey Bastids with funny accents...great fighter n good character, hope to see him in title contention this year
bowdown.gif

I also just caught the last Ultimate Fighter episode last week-the fight in there was WAAAY more fast-paced n those guys both displayed good skills in the ring...Diaz just had more of it
beerchug.gif
if that kid put on 25-40 lbs.....wooo, mama-that'd be one bad mo-fo
SHOCKED.gif

Back