Replacing the front indicators/turn signals... process help

Toaster

Registered
Hi there, I am doing further mods to my GenII Busa and adding smoked indicators, dark smoke screen and mesh grills for the intakes and exit vent holes.

What I am wanting to know is what is the best way to do it? I assume step one is to remove the whole fairings. I assume it is a matter of unscrewing the standard parts ones and fitting the new then placing the fairings back on.... and that I assume is just a matter of removing all the clips and bolts I can find holding them on?

Last edited:
T ypou are corrent, is a matter of unlolting the entire side panels and removing the nose, if you havent done this yet, watch the busa tutorial on how to remove the farings and take a deep breath, I swear that as bad is it sound when you are trying to pull the side panels off, you wont break them...GOOD LUCK

Not a requirement to remove the nose fairing to do it - just remove the inner panels and reach through. I would still look at the vid, but the inner panels have to be removed anyway so save yourself some work.

I swapped mine with some light smoke ones :thumbsup:and didn't remove the nose. Tight fit but you can do it.

Thanks mate (and to the other posters too). I managed the right side no worries without removing the nose.

The left is yet to be attempted. Much less room there with all that wiring. Any advice?

I had also considered replacing the mesh in the intakes with a new colour but that looks like the whole nose needs to come off. Is that the case anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Toaster.

Back