Replacing stock fuel pump

night_ryder

Registered
Does anyone have a DIY on replacing your stock fuel pump with an aftermarket pump fitting it in the stock housing? I have heard of several people doing it, but having seen a good write up about it.

Search on SHB.org. It is a Bosch unit that you can buy from Rock auto for $100.00. Takes a litte fiddling to get it in there but waaaaay cheaper than stock.

BBCF92DC-D03A-4E12-A3DE-19F10D9F87E5.jpeg

I’m running this fuel pump in my 03 Busa for probably the last 4 years. Lotta knock offs out here so make sure you get the real deal. Comes in a plastic black casing. Gotta break that off and the actual fuel pump fits in the Busa fuel pump housing. Pretty much plug n play after that. Couple threads that get more in detail but you gotta do some google searching

:super: Thanks

View attachment 1583488

I’m running this fuel pump in my 03 Busa for probably the last 4 years. Lotta knock offs out here so make sure you get the real deal. Comes in a plastic black casing. Gotta break that off and the actual fuel pump fits in the Busa fuel pump housing. Pretty much plug n play after that. Couple threads that get more in detail but you gotta do some google searching

Back