Replacement Busa

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Just verbally agreed to purchase another Busa, Wooohoo :cheerleader: I'm more excited than when I got the first one in Dec 06. I go to pick it up this Saturday, I'll post up pics Sunday morning. :thumbsup:

That's wonderful Gene. Welcome back!
Can't wait 2 C it! Doyle

Congrads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So You Gonna Host a Ride this Sunday. :whistle:

Robert, Don't be suprised if I step back into motorcycling very cautiously, hell I might even have to step it on down a notch to C Group, hell I might even create a whole new catagory "D Group" You know, behind you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, it'l take some time to epuip/mod the bike the way I want and gotta replace some pretty costly gear as well. At this point I've still got to liquidate some more assets to cover this whole fiasco, the bass boat is gone, got rid of another KZ 1000, got perspective buyers on all 3 V-Max's, I'm not stoping there either, finally come to the conclusion that I don't have the time or the money for so many projects. Looks like I'll be busy for quite some time but I'll get back out there as soon as I get the bike and the gear.:thumbsup:

Right on Gene, glad you found one that met your criteria.

Look forward to seeing it.

Is it local or are you making a road trip?

Are you buying new gear because the old stuff is poisoned or the wrong color?

Right on Gene, glad you found one that met your criteria.

Look forward to seeing it.

Is it local or are you making a road trip?

Are you buying new gear because the old stuff is poisoned or the wrong color?

Road trip to Oregon, 1100 miles round trip, not to bad really I kinda enjoy driving and if I'm not mistaken there should be some nice scenery along the way.
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh twisty curvey mountain roads too, scarey huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm goin with all new gear, I think it's just way too contaminated with poison oak, I look at each piece like the boots for example and think " oh heck these will be OK" but then I think back to how miserable the affliction actually is to indure, ya it's all gettin tossed just not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Gene! This is fantastic news! Congratulations!!!

You've got PM!! :cheerleader:

Back