replace stock what bulb?

NX95240

Registered
i have search but iam dumb i guess
biggrin.gif
. but is it a (L7) low beam (9500) for high beam . and can i get them at any auto part store? thank you for my dumb question ..brian

Screw the Stock Bulbs Bro get your self some HID's MUCH MUCH better than the stock bulbs  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(rubber2burn @ Aug. 30 2007,09:14) Screw the Stock Bulbs Bro get your self some HID's MUCH MUCH better than the stock bulbs  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
i would for sure. but the money is the big thing. i try ing save all my money to by a gsx-r 750 right now . just wanted to replace the stock light beacuse i rude alot at night . HID's are the best in my book . just something for now just replace the stock lights

super.gif

super.gif

thanks every one for the help. i went to the part store and got the silver star's. HID i really want but have to save the money for the other bike . again thanks to all..
bowdown.gif

thanks every one for the help. i went to the part store and got the silver star's. HID i really want but have to save the money for the other bike . again thanks to all..
bowdown.gif

I have never burnt a bulb out. ( Knocks on wood 3 times)

Those 100 watters from tricktape look interesting.

Do they last as long as stockers?

I have over 35 K on my 06 and I always run with both bulbs lite up and I was getting that feeling I was going to lose one soon.

Good deals on HIDS right now, they're really coming down in price. under $100.00. Can't wait till I get my 08, I'll be installing the one I got from KS. Water Bug. Thanks again Bug.

The stock head light was terrible. When you upgrade, even to the silver stars make sure to adjust your head light properly. That is a big part of the problem. It's a change finder.

Back