replace just glass on gauge cluster?

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
hey everybody,
ran into a little problem with my brake and clutch res covers- they wont seal... i keep getting leaks no matter what i do, (gaskets dont help) and i finally gave up when i saw a couple drops got on my speedo and ruined the glass- its all cracked!! so the covers have been turned into wall art, and the speedo glass needs to be replaced..

so heres my question: can i get just the clear plastic, or do i need to fork out 240 dollars for the assembly? i looked on honda east toledos microfiche and saw the whole assem, but i dont wanna spend the loot for that (aint got it no way). anybody got any suggestions? thanks y'all!

hey everybody,
ran into a little problem with my brake and clutch res covers- they wont seal... i keep getting leaks no matter what i do, (gaskets dont help) and i finally gave up when i saw a couple drops got on my speedo and ruined the glass- its all cracked!! so the covers have been turned into wall art, and the speedo glass needs to be replaced..

so heres my question: can i get just the clear plastic, or do i need to fork out 240 dollars for the assembly? i looked on honda east toledos microfiche and saw the whole assem, but i dont wanna spend the loot for that (aint got it no way). anybody got any suggestions? thanks y'all!

Search ebay and salvage yards online for some non working guages. They show up from time to time and are usually pretty cheap.

Back