Repairing some ######## mistake

That Suks!
But I feel your pain!!!
I let my buddy tie my busa down in his toy-hauler, for along road trip - Of course he used the heavy duty ties on his GXSR and the light cables on the busa - Guess What?
rock.gif

Needless to say I'm in the process of replacing the Mirror, & Right Upper and Lower fairing.
What r friends for?.... Not to Tie your bike down!!!!!

oh man that blows sorry it happened that would just crush me

back in 1980 I had this sweet RD 400 I had bought wrecked and rebuilt one day i parked at mickey D's and while i was standing in line i would look out the window at it and sure enough when i looked out at my bike i watched this guy back into it, look, and start to drive off i say start cause by this time i was already almost to him with a knuckle sandwich he continued to drive off so i grabbed his shirt and started to pull him out while his car keeped going and he stopped got out and gave me his D.L. address and phone number he said he would pay up just give him the repair estimate when i called him with the info he told me to f@$k off but since i had his address i went to his house and we started from scratch again never got a nickel out of the dude just payback

Some SOB decide to sit on my bike and forgot to put the kick stand down,

But im gonna have to figure out how to fix the plastics and clutch cover.
Hmmm... Clutch cover is on the right, kick stand is on the left
dunno.gif

So which side did it fall on?
Which cover is on the left (Crank Case???) Its been awhile since I have had to work on a bike.
Stator cover on left side. Sounds like it's time for a Woodcraft.
winkold.gif
Are the K7 covers the same as the K8's?

Some SOB decide to sit on my bike and forgot to put the kick stand down,  

But im gonna have to figure out how to fix the plastics and clutch cover.
Hmmm... Clutch cover is on the right, kick stand is on the left  
dunno.gif

So which side did it fall on?
Which cover is on the left (Crank Case???) Its been awhile since I have had to work on a bike.
Stator cover on left side.  Sounds like it's time for a Woodcraft.
winkold.gif
Are the K7 covers the same as the K8's?
That I dont know.

Back