Removing stock mufflers?

I am putting together a video of non load/load stock exhaust,no exhaust and my new exhaust so everyone can see a video of all 3. I hate watching videos of people posting sound clips of them just at idle and no load baring clips. neway just want to make sure removing the stock mufflers wont hurt the engine when riding anyone know?

I dont think it will hurt it but I done understand why you are doing it. Not sure if anyone would ever run it without some kind of exhaust. Just a thought

Nope won't hurt anything other than your ears:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I was looking into all different options and some things i read were about people going with just the mid pipes and others saying it will hurt the engine because the back pressure is not there. people asking for "under load" vids of exhaust ect so I am going to do it all in 1 vid. I do agree ALOT of people post vids of their exhausts and their bike is just on kickstand and reving..... if your never riding it then yes i guess its a good video but where most people like to ride their bike I for one like to hear the load bearing videos rather then idle. by the way I went with hotbodies exhaust alot of ppl dont like it because there is no power added but i for one just want something cheap and loud for safety.

Back