Removed My Kanji Logos .

c10

Registered
I had a minor tip over in December 2015 that created 1700 in damage . Finally getting around to replacing plastics with oem Suzuki . My front grey piece just had a few scratches on the logo . one other location so as a test bed puled the logo . $504 or a custom matching grey sticker to hide the scratch ? The CRG/Yosh stickers are just temporary . I figured some tabs would of been broken on this piece , but they were all fine .

20160703_172106_zps2gpzp7cn.jpg
20160703_172129_zpscywg5hor.jpg
20160703_172143_HDR_zpsiqs0bwxj.jpg
20160703_172234_zps2nkkxe3w.jpg

FYI the black panel is new as my fog light punched a hole in the original one :( on tip over

Its a piece of rare pine from deep east Texas coated in 1968 edition clear varnish held in place by a plenum 8" red tie strap :) It doubles as a ass whopping stick for any of my 5 boys that get out of line .
Ill get a picture up soon of the left side panel on for a better lighted view .

Last edited:
Its a piece of rare pine from deep east Texas coated in 1968 edition clear varnish held in place by a plenum 8" red tie strap :) It doubles as a ass whopping stick for any of my 5 boys that get out of line .
Ill get a picture up soon of the left side panel on for a better lighted view .

You must know my dad.

Sorry about the tip over... I like the Kanji-less look as well... I left the stripe for the flow with the bagster...
Toothless 1.jpg

My tip over was caused by a u turn with the factory mirrors on with my LSL bar kit before the CRG mirrors came in . Went full lock left , and my right hand got caught under the mirror that applied throttle . I pulled in the clutch to keep from losing control . The bike lost momentum , and I was on a slight incline so one sweep with the left leg , and no ground there :( . Bike , and I went over . Tossed me pretty well smacking my $600 Shoei helmet on the ground . After research countless picture viewing it is rare to see a Gen II with LSL kit / factory mirrors . LAS/ABM/Spigeler debated assisting in repairs but the German headquarters said in a nice way FK OFF ! Brian Heart @ Spiegler was pleasant to deal with .
FYI my Kit was also incorrect by they sent lines for a non ABS busa . Bike was down a extra 10 days due to waiting on the correct ABS brake line . All in all I love the LSL kit , but have a sour taste from the way I was treated .
I told Brian I was going to share with the world of motorcyclist , and he said I can understand . I never did say anything till now though .

out in the sun after an inspection by the state this afternoon . Ordered a pin stripe kit this morning .

20160706_161140_HDR_zpslokurvmd.jpg
20160706_161148_HDR_zpswjrerssw.jpg

I came in here thinking I wouldn't like it, but I stand corrected. I personally prefer the Kanji, but it definitely doesn't look bad at all without them!

My biggest pet peeve with the graphics on Gen II's is the GSX 1300R on the tail,you'd think they'd update it to GSX 1340R,since it's been 1340 cc for 9 years now(maybe the big change coming for 2017:D).I took the cheesy 2011 red graphics off of mine and had some matte black ones made up...with the GSX1340R.:D

NewGraphics912005_zps1199591a.jpg

NewGraphics912002_zps6f75e614.jpg

NewGraphics912016_zps1fdc696d.jpg

Back