removed decals today!!!

07bluebusa394

Registered
:cheerleader: EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!!!!! go down to your local paint store get some "adhesive remover" put it in a squirt bottle soak the glue left over. dont soak a rag then put it on the glue put this stuff directly on the glue. let it sit for a minute or two then take a plastic razor blade and it"ll scrape right off!!!!! all decals off and a fresh coat of wax in less than an hour!!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

Got a brand name and where to get it? Home Depot---Lowes????
Need more info. I want to get my stickers off too............

Is that the new Hyuosung Repli-Racer?

LOL!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding!

Now you have space to stick decals on it! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

just go walmart and buy Off deepwoods insect repellent and spray on rag or residual adhesive and rub off no problem it comes right off i did that on my busa and gsxr 750 and it works great and it comes in a spray form works awesome I'm willing to back that up

So how did you remove the deals? Did you heat them with a hairdryer or heat gun? I am thinking about the same thing, but am trying to avoid making a HUGE mess.

looks sweet, but kinda of bare now, maybe some shining new crome things and more mods to make it look more original

Back