remembering those who fought and still fight

methodicreign

Registered
I was channel surfing and came across saving private ryan on tv this evening and the beach landing scene really drives the point home in ways no one who wasn't here can't possibly understand.

to those who are involved, were involved or lost someone in a conflict, a poppy on a collar or a day on the calendar is the very least those of us who live free can do to show gratitude and appreciation. not only for the lives lost, but for those taken and changed forever. Just trying to show my respect and admiration for what you have seen, and experienced, lived through and still live through every day. Your bravery and actions directly shaped our world as we know it. No one should have been forced to go through what you men and women have seen and experienced.

We shall never forget and more importantly shall not take for granted the freedoms your lives bought us and still buy us. thank you isn't enough

You're welcome. Been doing it for 26 years now and still lovin it....and would do it all over again in a heartbeat
P.S. currently working on my tan in Kandahar :whistle:

New Pro.jpg

You're welcome. Been doing it for 26 years now and still lovin it....and would do it all over again in a heartbeat
P.S. currently working on my tan in Kandahar :whistle:

Kromeo! Damn good to see you again, albeit in a pic. Look forward to riding with you when the time comes!
Thank you sir for your service, to all that give!

Back