remembering the day

probusa

Registered
hi all am just sat looking at threads on the board and it bought back memorys of when i first passed my bike test.
i can remember me and my brother before we even thought about getting a bike licence would always look through the mcn and say if i had a licence i would get that bike,or get this.(was wonderfull).
when i done my intensive it was for a week and it was raining the whole time.
funny thing about it was i had to go over to oxford for my theory test after doing it i thought i had failed coz the bloke giving out the resaults gave everybodies out and i was left to the end.(i passed).
just my nervs and all i thought i had failed.then on the way back a lady hit me up the ar$ on a round about and pete the bloke who was teatching me had to get her number and all.
i was well shook up lol,but the day of the test was great was the only day i had of sunshine and when i got back to test center we sat down and the instructor told me i passed.
beerchug.gif

now when me and my bro look at mcn we turn around and say we can buy that buy this,it great.
he's still recovering at the min coz an old bloke pulled out at a junction and me bro and bike went skywards.luckly he was only going 40 ish on his r1100s and no harm came to him (thank god )but my brother risks lossing his 4 years no claims coz the bloke who's fault it was thought he could drive the car on his daughters insurance (the bloke is 70/nearly 80).
the good news is hes been bought a r1100s randy mollar now so hes happy.
i've still got my baby busa so all is good
super.gif

just thought i'd post this topic for some unknown reason just sat here with gin and tonic chilling out.
ride carefully all.(and it's good to hear your ok captain
beerchug.gif

regards
probusa.

beerchug.gif

Back