Remember September 11th

There is an old saying -

" Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty . "

:bowdown:

#EternalVigilance ~ #PriceOfLiberty ~ #RememberOurPast ~ #THEoRg *

A very sad day for everyone in the States and the rest of the world.... the world changed from that event onward. Never again the same.
I woke that morning and switched on the tv to what I thought was a movie trailer, it was 6am here and I thought “why are they playing some new movie trailer at this time of the morning?”
As I watched it was surreal to see the whole thing play out.
Went to work as per normal and watched the tv in the breaks and at lunch time.
Wow.
I’ve seen most of the documentaries about it and the one about the fire fighters shook me up with their bravery, and the people jumping from the towers to their deaths was terrible.
What a twisted corrupt system we live in, where orders are made and so many innocents die.
A sad day indeed.

. . . And a few more bad days
have been thwarted since . . .

Thankfully . . .

:poke:

#HALO ~ #HighActivityLocationObservation ~ #WeirdThings ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:

#HALO ~ #HighActivityLocationObservation ~ #WeirdThings ~ #THEoRg *

What’s next?
Pre-Crime apprehension?
Are We are being “pre-conditioned” to what’s coming in the future thru all the movies that Hollywood bosses choose to promote such as
“Minority Report” ?
Waiting and watching. . . . :confused:

A very sad day for everyone in the States and the rest of the world.... the world changed from that event onward. Never again the same.
I woke that morning and switched on the tv to what I thought was a movie trailer, it was 6am here and I thought “why are they playing some new movie trailer at this time of the morning?”
As I watched it was surreal to see the whole thing play out.
Went to work as per normal and watched the tv in the breaks and at lunch time.
Wow.
I’ve seen most of the documentaries about it and the one about the fire fighters shook me up with their bravery, and the people jumping from the towers to their deaths was terrible.
What a twisted corrupt system we live in, where orders are made and so many innocents die.
A sad day indeed.

I watched a good documentary on the History channel entitled 120 minutes that changed the world. Really brought back memories of that awful Tuesday morning. I was off work that day and got a call from my brother who was watching tv when it happened. I watched pretty much all day and saw the second plane strike the tower. I’ve read since that the number of first responders who were not in the collapse but have died or been stricken with illness out numbers those who were lost when the towers fell. It took a lot of restraint not to annihilate, destroy and obliterate those who caused this catastrophe, regardless of the collateral damage.

I watched a good documentary on the History channel entitled 120 minutes that changed the world. Really brought back memories of that awful Tuesday morning. I was off work that day and got a call from my brother who was watching tv when it happened. I watched pretty much all day and saw the second plane strike the tower. I’ve read since that the number of first responders who were not in the collapse but have died or been stricken with illness out numbers those who were lost when the towers fell. It took a lot of restraint not to annihilate, destroy and obliterate those who caused this catastrophe, regardless of the collateral damage.
The first responders finally got lifelong full medical coverage recently. Pathetic that it took so long. That, along with coverage for veterans should be a given.

Back