Remember My Saturday Afternoon???

That sucks.  I completely empathize with you and I'm 100% on your side.  Besides, I do NOT want to tangle with you, ya mad dog!!!  

biggrin.gif

I see their perspecitive, even though they are pure-D wrong.  I suspect that they believe if you had kept driving after the firecracker, the incident would have never happened.

I also suspect that if they, in any hearings, add the fact that you ride a motorcycle to their list of "concerns" you'll gain a great deal of sympathy from the judges, et al.

Good luck to you.  You have my respect for not letting the fuggers get off scott free with it.

--Wag--
Yeah I see their perspective too because of the thing that occured last year it is a convenient thing to use for dismissal. However, with the right legal approach the right attorney may be able to acquire a good severance package.

Come join me for a drink, I'm in Oxnard and staying with family. Heading for a ride to the pacific coast highway this afternoon. Call me at (210)639-5159.

man.. I remember that post...

defending yourself typically consists of not having a choice.. if I remember correctly you got a firework or something tossed at you.. it missed..  .. you came back to confront them... took off your gear... had some verbal crap going on... returned to the bike put the gear back on and then the junk happened..

can't remember how it started but anyway.. I didn't understand why ya even bothered with going back personally.. yeah it's a pisser.. but ... pretty much sounds like you went back looking for trouble and finally goaded them into it..

If I remember correctly somebodies bike got knocked over.. your gear was trashed.. lost a mirror and some other junk...   I'm not sure whatyou thought you gained here other than the mythical "I'm a tough guy" crap.

sorry about the job though.
Yeah, some may agree with you. I could have just steered past it and forgotten about it. But, how would everybody feel reading the headlines a few weeks or days later when a fellow biker is shocked into evasive action and steers into oncoming traffic? Not a good enough reason to re-educate these individuals you say?
The reason for me to approach them was the duty to inform them of the possibility for catastrophic ramifications for the next time they think about it. So then the guys got belligerant and I got bothered by it enough to respond after starting my bike up to leave. Maybe then I asked them to come and get some only to be attacked by all three with large rocks and weapons of all sort.
Yeah, maybe I did it to prove that I am tough and premeditated the whole thing and goaded them into trying to kill me. Sounds like a good theory to me, there uhh Pure-Ego.
The fact that I enjoy telling the story may give the appearance of my doing it all on purpose. I don't blame you for having that opinion. Have a nice one and if you want a beer call me, I want to visit as many board members as possible now that I can travel freely.

Come join me for a drink, I'm in Oxnard and staying with family. Heading for a ride to the pacific coast highway this afternoon. Call me at (210)639-5159.
Bummer, I didn't see this until later this evening. I would have hopped on over.

I'll be out all day tomorrow, riding Crestline if the weather holds out an inviting hand.

Join up with us if you like at the 15 and the 138 Shell Station. At 7:30 am!

--Wag--

damn dog sorry to hear about what your boss that needs to be curb checked did to ya. i know it sucks to have to watch every little thing you do. i work as DOD and those fawkers are always watching us.

good luck and enjoy the freedom.if you hit Arizona give me a call

Bummer, I didn't see this until later this evening.  I would have hopped on over.

I'll be out all day tomorrow, riding Crestline if the weather holds out an inviting hand.  

Join up with us if you like at the 15 and the 138 Shell Station.  At 7:30 am!

--Wag--
I am on a Rune along with family on a sweet black Suzi Blvd, Heritage Softtail and a VTX1800. We will probably hit the coastal areas around Ventura county and maybe head north to have some Pea Soup in Buellton/Solvang at Andersen's.

Sorry to hear about the job, good luck with the attorney and some type of severance. Enjoy the Family while you have the time off.

Yeah, maybe I did it to prove that I am tough and premeditated the whole thing and goaded them into trying to kill me. Sounds like a good theory to me, there uhh Pure-Ego.
I never implied that you enjoyed it or whatever..

and as far as the quote.. your the only one that knows for sure whether.. as you said you just went back to tell them to stop being bobos.. or if you went back with intentions of .. teaching them a lesson.

who knows.. I don't see how it's got anything to do with your job though. Good luck with the severence pkg.

I never implied that you enjoyed it or whatever..

and as far as the quote.. your the only one that knows for sure whether.. as you said you just went back to tell them to stop being bobos.. or if you went back with intentions of .. teaching them a lesson.

who knows..  I don't see how it's got anything to do with your job though.  Good luck with the severence pkg.
No offense taken, just answering any doubts from my perspective and interpretation of your comments.

Anyway I will stick in the states and the area for a maximum of two months because I have a beautiful girl waiting for my back at my apartment in Sarajevo. I don't want her to start thinking that I just jumped ship.

I am going drive into Mexico for a few weeks with my father in my just purchased '97 Yukon to look into a few business opportunities and catch up with the extended family in Guadalajara.

Back