Release date for Y2K hayabusa

OB_GrumpyCop

Registered
Just got off the phone with my dealer. Some Busa's other than here in Texas will be released today. However mine won't be in until the 16th. The good thing is I will have the only 2000 Busa in my area for at least a month as mine is the only one coming on the truck. It's gonna be a long week

I know your pain. My Red&Grey was ordered in October. The current rumor here is they arrive off the ship in a New Jersey warehouse Dec 12. That's all I know. It's amazing how many nice riding days have come and gone.

Let us know the instant you hear some hard news. We will do the same.

To quote that famous 1970's horror movie 'They're here !' The blue looks very nice, but I like the sound on my '99 model and it will look kick-a55 when all the carbon work is finished.

I have heard from my dealer that today could be the release date for the 2000 hayabusa. Has anyone have any information on the release date please let me know. I need this bike!!!!! I put my deposit down in september The day after the dealers meeting and I'm going nuts waiting. Any members in central Florida? When I get my blue and silver 2000 lets go for a ride.

Hi Tom, welcome aboard!

Which dealer are you referring to? I live in Longwood and there's a group of about five or six Busa owners around Orlando. I have a copper/silver busa and just ordered a blue/silver Y2K from Cycle Riders.

The group meets Sundays (~8:30AM) at the Angel's diner on Colonial (SR 50) and I-4. You can also find us Thursday nights at the Steak&Shake on 436 and Aloma.

If you get a chance, check out http://www.onelist.com/community/Hayabusa, that's where you'll find us mostly!

--Felix
coco@att.com

[This message has been edited by coco (edited 09 December 1999).]

[This message has been edited by coco (edited 09 December 1999).]

Hi Tom,

Good luck with your Blue Busa. Just have to be patient. They say good BUSA'S come to those who wait!
I'm from the Miami area but would love to take a trip to central Florida when I get back from Arizona this spring. Hope you have your Busa broken in by then.
I will keep in touch.

Best regards, Bob

Hey GrumpyCop - Let me know when that new Busa of yours arrives. Come show it off in Addison at the Blue Goose Tuesday night. We'd all love to see it.

You should also ride down to the Whataburger (Northwest Highway) Saturday night - Squidfest, but a great place to show your bike off and see a lot of other bikes.

Back