Relay Question

Jbaby1969

Registered
I can’t get pictures of the wire diagrams to come up clearly on my phone. Can someone tell me what the relay on the main fuse block controls? I’m in the process of trying to figure out why my lights aren’t working. Thanks!

Big block is flasher relay

Ok let me ask another question. If one or both of the headlights blow, would that cause the turn signals to stop working? I know it wouldn’t in a vehicle, just wondering it it’s some type of safety feature on the bike to let you know the headlight is blown. Best I can tell, both of my headlights are blown but that doesn’t explain the turn signals not working.

Ok let me ask another question. If one or both of the headlights blow, would that cause the turn signals to stop working? I know it wouldn’t in a vehicle, just wondering it it’s some type of safety feature on the bike to let you know the headlight is blown. Best I can tell, both of my headlights are blown but that doesn’t explain the turn signals not working.
Have you checked all main plugs ,and fuses ?
Do you know how to use,and own a multi meter on the DC scale ?

Have you checked all main plugs ,and fuses ?
Do you know how to use,and own a multi meter on the DC scale ?
Yes to all the above. I checked continuity on the headlights and turn signals today. Everything checked out on the headlights. I pulled the bulbs and both look blown to me. Going to replace them tomorrow and then try to tackle the turn signals. It’s just weird that both headlights blew and the turn signals stopped working.

Yes to all the above. I checked continuity on the headlights and turn signals today. Everything checked out on the headlights. I pulled the bulbs and both look blown to me. Going to replace them tomorrow and then try to tackle the turn signals. It’s just weird that both headlights blew and the turn signals stopped working.
Did you check for 12 vdc out of the sockets?

Did you check for 12 vdc out of the sockets?
Yes the headlights are getting 12v and I assume they will work fine once I replace them. I haven’t checked the turn signals yet as I ran out of daylight. I’ll check them in the morning and post what I find.

Right now I’m researching 4 stroke engine kits for the new bicycle I got! Might be a fun project.

• Haha
Reactions: c10
Back