Relatively clean joke for a change!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods.

A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, 'Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, 'Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?'

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, 'It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch.

It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.

:whistle:

How is it not clean? What does a woodpecker have? A pecker, right?? :laugh:

Nice one....my 8yr old son came home for school not too long ago and asked me how Dairy Queen got pregnant.........cuz Burger King for got to wrap the whopper! After I laughed he asked me to explain the joke, so I sent him to his mother.

Nice one....my 8yr old son came home for school not too long ago and asked me how Dairy Queen got pregnant.........cuz Burger King for got to wrap the whopper! After I laughed he asked me to explain the joke, so I sent him to his mother.

I am so stealing this!

:rofl:

Confusious say man who go through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

Confusious say man who run in front of car get tired, man who run behind car get exhausted.

Back