Reintroduction lol

Tached1300

Registered
Howdy folks, I was a member back around 2011 or so when I had my 09 Busa. I picked up a 2015 a few months ago that only had 300 miles on it so here I am back again lol here’s a pic of my old 09 and the new 15.

155A91A5-798C-4A63-B1B3-7BE54F5F8370.jpeg

C2FFBABB-7351-461A-BFD6-1E99AE31446B.jpeg

Welcome back!! Nice bikes and great score on the 2015. That’s almost a new left over bike. Lol!
I know right! I watched this bike on craigslist for almost a year, it would be posted then come off, the price kept dropping and I said well this one must be meant for me! When I picked it up the seller said he had tons of interests but not many would come see the bike they thought it was a scam or something given the miles and price. Funny part he is in law enforcement. Worked out great for me and I've already put 1700 miles on it since I've bought it :)

I know right! I watched this bike on craigslist for almost a year, it would be posted then come off, the price kept dropping and I said well this one must be meant for me! When I picked it up the seller said he had tons of interests but not many would come see the bike they thought it was a scam or something given the miles and price. Funny part he is in law enforcement. Worked out great for me and I've already put 1700 miles on it since I've bought it :)

Why is it funny that he was in law enforcement?

Back