reinstalling my hahn racecraft header, bad thoughts

Hit Man

Registered
this header is so screwd up when it comes to the center bottom bolts that I'm wishing slow painful thoughts for Bill jr. I know this makes me a bad person but what the hell, I'm the Hit Man. 3hrs to start the threads on each bolt. I still can't start them, I have gotten so furious that need to calm down and try again tomorrow. This is what you can expect from Hahn racecraft.
Posted via Mobile Device

Talk with Frank at Powerhouse. Believe seen before he offers a replacement header for the Hahn Turbo Kit.

yeah Hahn headers suck, first time my rcc header fell into place I went wow....that was cool lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the HRC head, i ended up replacing the bolts that came with it and used 6 point bolts from the local harware store. they are much easier to get on and off instead of those allen bolts. (just a thought)

The Hahn replacement header sold by POWERHOUSE is made exclusively for us by RCC. It follows the design of all RCC headers, with a one-piece flange across all four head pipes, and is stainless steel, not mild steel like the original Hahn header. Our replacement header fits in the ports perfectly - whether it is the first time out of the box, or 6,000 miles later. It is the same quality and craftmanship you see in all the RCC headers, and is warrantied for two years against cracking or defects. POWERHOUSE also can supply the bottom header bolts you see in all the RCC kits: 8mm bolts with 10mm hex heads. That is what you need.:whistle:

Back