Regional Layoffs- How Many affected?

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
Let me start.

1 Me.

10:00 this morning, I am unemployed.

I thought the Natural Gas industry would be relatively unnaffected, apparently not. 4 of 10 salesmen were let go this morning, In Alberta.

Time for a garage sale....

I had 3 people laid off in front of me today. It gives you a sick feeling even if your not the person laid off. You can get pretty close to your co-workers.

The construction business needs to pick up soon or my name will be called up soon. Start building things PEOPLE

2-ME gas as well home heating fuel+ FORK LIFT CYLINDERS PROPANE .

lETS SEE BEEN 2 ZOO WENT FISHING STALKED I MENT WALKED THE MALL.ATE BAR-B-Q
IM running out of time killers 2morrow prob ride my 50cc all over town.

In 1999, I was once let go with 40 of my close friends. It felt surreal. Took me a long time to get over it.

Start economizing hard now. It won't hurt even if you get a new job quickly, and it may help a good bit down the road.

Put in for your unemployment. I never did because I was too proud, but now I know that was stupid. And remember that you'll have to pay taxes on your unemployment checks.

Finally, keep in mind that this is a low point. Things will get better. Trust me. They will get better.

Good luck!!!

225 this week or next is gettinh hit. Thats why I traded my beloved 07 tacoma for a 04 Grand prix. Just got more news today that makes it sound like the numbers are going to increase drastically from 225 to skys the limit. Thanks Obama and Secretary Gates......

There are three people in my department and one of them was laid off along with 56 others in the company two weeks ago. I survived this round, but man this is getting nerve racking! I'm beginning to feel like I'm on a reality tv series. If this continues none of us will have jobs. ???

Back