reflectors

Luvanicebum

Registered
OK here we go, noob 101. 06 Busa
#1 issue. I CANNOT get the right side frankenstien bolt out. I twisted off my allen wrech already.
So tell, me how the nuts inside the undertail are going to just "Find" their way out. I'd hate to have 4 nuts come flying out at someones windshield doing 70.
#2 does the front caliper bolt need a washer to take up the space of the front reflector? and does it need to be torqued?
Thanks!!!

I just let mine come out, no, on the washer up front removed mine some time ago and just reinstalled minus bracket.
super.gif

Good luck on the franky bolt
all_coholic.gif

I'm just going to take it to the dealership and let them crack it loose. Seems like every fastener on my bike is rediculously tight. I'm using breaker bars and long ratches to crack everything loose. I broke a 12mm socket on the front reflector bolt
I got everything else done.  I'll let the little guys rattle around in there till they come out I guess.  I finally got  ALL the stickers off too...
I don't feel like such a noob anymore.  Now I have to wash the thing after that nymph storm I drove through in Vermont.  It was like it was snowing.  I cleaned my face shield off 3 times in less than 4 miles.

Thanks for the response....did you buy those cocoa pebbles yet?

The nuts for the rear reflectors will come out if you just smack underneath the fender with your fist a few times. If not you can pull out the push pins and get them out with a magnet.

Back