REFLECTIVE KANJI (helmet mod)

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
Since number one mod REFLECTOR REMOVAL on my 06 limited i had reflective kanji made and made a design with white reflective material on my helmet.SAFE and STYLE.

helm2.jpg

cool idea .......... thats what makes this site so great original people with original ideas........
oh that and evrything else about it
super.gif

Very cool. I am putting the custom Green Lantern, with reflectiveness, on the back of my Solid Black EXO-700. As soon as I get the bike painted all decals will be on and pics galore will be posted.

+1 on nightshot with the flash on so you can show the reflective quality.

My Reflective decals with partial light on them and flash...actually much brighter than the picture shows.

low+light.jpg

Camara cheap flash not working.(SORRY). I took a copy of KANJI to a decal shop and he just scanned it . It can be resized to whatever size i want.So i made 1 large one for back of helmet and 2 smaller ones for side. I bought a roll of white reflective tape and cut small shapes for a design. Dealer saw my helmet and thought it was bought that way and where did i get it. Helmet is H.J.C.

kanji.jpg

Oh ya when you go to a decal shop , go to a place that decals fire dept ,amb,police cars you can get reflective material any color.

Back