Reflective Black - Tapeworks?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I have the black and orange, so I was thinking about getting the reflective black kanji overlay. Only problem is that it reflects as white/silver. Has anyone tried the black relfective? I'm worried that it will show as white when I'm parked under street lights. Last thing I want is to have my Busa looking weird at a night time bike show. :poke:

Right, but does it reflect white with all light (i.e. parking lot lights), or just direct light, as in a headlamp?

Last edited:
notright just put one on his. I'll tell him about this thread. Maybe he can answer your question.

I just checked in the garage. Floresent lighting dosen't seem to be any different than sun light. My shop light high and to the side will cause the effect at certian angles kind of like pearl paint. The flash on a camera makes it the most pronounced. I hope this helps.

I just checked in the garage. Floresent lighting dosen't seem to be any different than sun light. My shop light high and to the side will cause the effect at certian angles kind of like pearl paint. The flash on a camera makes it the most pronounced. I hope this helps.

Absolutely, great feedback, thanks!!!

Back