Reevu - The Motorcycle Rear-View Helmet

Pretty cool idea on another note there would be no excuse for someone not to see you on that bike man that thing stuck out :laugh:

I wanna know if your ducked down behind the windshield on your Busa if it blocks your forward view. when im all crunched up my head is tilted up and so are my eyes and the top of my lid somewhat block's my view.. so now would this Helmet block more ?

Innovative! I am scanning NONSTOP (front-back-side) when riding. IMHO, the split second I take to do a head check is no different from the time needed to "look" at the rear view. I am also concerned that it might distract/compete with my focus on the road ahead of me. Then again, I have not yet tried this new gizmo!

I am also concerned that it might distract/compete with my focus on the road ahead of me.

That's my concern too.
I think if I am looking at the rear then I'm not looking frontwards.
The rear is not usually as important as who is beside me.

I would just like to see one in person. It is a good concept but it will be the execution that makes or brakes it. I have heard that in the early releases that it had some focus issues. Any one know a stateside distributor?

If you are the fastest thing on the road, why would you need to look back. Great idea but some people complained about wind pushing your face when you turn your head sideways. And $500ish I like my sparks at 139 new lol. I will just get a bicycle mirror for cheap lol.

If you are the fastest thing on the road, why would you need to look back. Great idea but some people complained about wind pushing your face when you turn your head sideways. And $500ish I like my sparks at 139 new lol. I will just get a bicycle mirror for cheap lol.

$500 is still cheap compared to some of the helmets out there without this kind of technology .
My Shoei X-11 cost more than that by a couple hundred dollars!:whistle:

Well it is an interesting idea but I have the same concren as Pit Bull 13. How much forward vision is compromised by the HUD. I guess I would have to try it first.

Back