Reevu - The Motorcycle Rear-View Helmet

I called them several months ago and they were not approved for sale in the US.... has that changed?

My riding buddy has one, loves it. I have tried it but I can't say I liked it that much. He has had it for several months, I don't know where he got it though.

I sent them an email. Have to wait and see what they tell me. The rearview mirror is a very nice thing to have...

I'm sent a request to be a distributor email. Said I need to buy two upfront. Figure ill keep one and sell the other if they give them to me for a good enough price

Sent from my rooted HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

I'm wondering how much the rear view would depend on the angle of your head. I'd say your head angle might be different depending on what type of bike you ride. Sports = tilted forward. Naked = straight up. I guess some might have to move their head to a certain degree to get optimal viewing and it would take time to adjust your style.

Also, I wonder if it has light reactive lens. Might not be good at night if a car behind you is on full beams. Might be dazzling.

I just saw an article saying that the Reevu has passed European standards and is soon to be sold in Europe.

This is pretty interesting and would love to see a review from someone who actually uses it. Especially in a 2up situation..

would love to see a review from someone who actually uses it. Especially in a 2up situation..

Why? What difference would it make? - You can't see behind you now, so what's the difference if you can't see behind you when using this helmet while carrying a pillion?

Last edited:
Why? What difference would it make? - You can't see behind you now, so what's the difference if you can't see behind you when using this helmet while carrying a pillion?

I'm just curious if you would see an EXTREME closeup of the helmet behind you. It might get pretty annoying after a bit of riding since you see that little "mirror" all the time.

I'm just curious if you would see an EXTREME closeup of the helmet behind you. It might get pretty annoying after a bit of riding since you see that little "mirror" all the time.

Are you able to ignore the passengers sitting behind you when you drive your car? Same principle. The Reevu's rearview mirror is small; I'm sure you'd easily ignore the image behind you.

Back