Redline Synthetic Bike oil

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Redline has come out with a bike specific synthetic engine oil .

New enough they don't have a typical data sheet up yet and when the oils get to Summit , myoilshop ect , the price should be a bit lower with probable free shipping . Summit shipping for Redline products has been free for a couple of forevers anyway .

Redline Bike Oil

One of their competitors is just a loving this i bet
ices_rofl.gif

This is good to know I have about 200 miles till my next (2nd) oil change!

I don't think you will be disapointed . This stuff is the real deal .

I just got more info , some of it I cannot share but the new oils will have aprox 50% more anti-wear additives than their current racing oils , which had plenty anyway .

race.gif

$11.95 a quart!  
SHOCKED.gif
 it'd be cheaper and just as effective use the suzuki oil (12$ a gallon) and change it every 1000 miles.

Curtis, is that you?

How's it going? Is there any info you can share about the add pack?

Per emails we exchanged I ran Maxima maxim4extra 15W50 last summer, which the Busa liked so much more than the Amsoil it replaced.

The Busa also seems to love Silkolene, which I just bought. But good lord they've had a major price increase, almost double!

The price on the Redline is right so I'm definitely interested for the future.

Thanks

Fred
cool.gif

(hayabusa99b/w @ Mar. 22 2007,18:23)
(Mr. Anderson @ Mar. 22 2007,11:16) $11.95 a quart!  
SHOCKED.gif
 it'd be cheaper and just as effective use the suzuki oil (12$ a gallon) and change it every 1000 miles.
+1
beerchug.gif
that MSRP from the web site.

(drumminman @ Mar. 23 2007,12:08) Per emails we exchanged I ran Maxima maxim4extra 15W50 last summer, which the Busa liked so much more than the Amsoil it replaced.

The price on the Redline is right so I'm definitely interested for the future.

Fred  
cool.gif
No doubt on the Maxima vs Amsoil . Glad I could help but there's alot more going on than better shifting . Probable zero bearing wear with the Maxima along with better ring seal and more .

I always recommend buying Maxima 15w-50 from these guys at 8.50 per and if a couple Busa buds live nearby the 20 liter pail is the better deal .

http://www.onoffroad.com/Merchan....RICANTS

No doubt the Redline will be one of the better engine oils and lower pricing will be found . Double the anti-wear of Amsoil bike oil plus the Redline is a primary ester product whereas Amsoils just PAO .

I'm sticking with Maxima Maxim 4 Extra though and will until the engine oil wheel is re-invented  
smile.gif
 I like the way the build it . Much different than the other brands .

When Amsoil did it's latest bike oil testing comparison which IMO was full of holes anyway..... they ommitted this oil Maxima Maxim 4 Extra and their car oil testing never includes Redline's products . Imagine that  
biggrin.gif

(drumminman @ Mar. 23 2007,12:08) Is there any info you can share about the add pack?
This is about it for now .

Amsoil bike oil typical amounts of in parts per million

Phosphorus 1230
Zinc 1320

Redline 10-40 car oil - typical

Phosphorus 1345
Zinc 1380

Redline bike oil - typical

Phosphorus 2150
Zinc 2560

Back