Redline Rear Stands Alert

Trent

Registered
I have been shopping for a rear stand for the bike and came accross this info from Redline. HEADS UP If you want one and are on the fence you better get on the ball.
from Ian at Redline regarding the Industrial duty unit.

"I understand. Please know that we only have about 6 of those units left and won't be making more........... Ian GilmoreRedline Engineering901-351-4764www.RedlineStands.com"

Probaby because he was in some fight with pit bull stands about his being similar to theirs or something

I love my redlines, other than breaking my right pinky toe on the handle of the rear one last night, walking into them all the time.

Vortex makes awesome stands and the rear is only about 79.95 and the fronts aren't much more depending upon which one you get. The one that lifts from the bottom of the forks is again 79.95 and the one that lifts from under the lower tree is only about 20 bucks more. I have both and they're wicked sturdy but i also trip on and kick the lift arm when walking around the end of the bike. I put a small bar stool over the lift arm on the rear stand last night when i was taking the wheels off to do a tire change. After the second or third time of stubbing my toes on it cause i can't seem to look down or remember it's there.???Dumb Azz me

Back