Rediculously fast cars and a Busa!

Ok threadjack is ON!
This is addressed to that dirty rotten little steakpostin' MuhReen!

Hey Russ! When was the last time you were at the beach?
ac37a34e.jpg

10486.jpg

:moon:

Threadjack over...

Ok threadjack is ON!
This is addressed to that dirty rotten little steakpostin' MuhReen!

Hey Russ! When was the last time you were at the beach?
ac37a34e.jpg

10486.jpg

:moon:

Threadjack over...

Oh wait... What's the smell? The smell of the beach about 10 minutes away? :whistle: The atlantic is better than the Gulf anyway :moon:

Those army guys will think of all kinds of things to try and look better... Keep on hatin! :thumbsup:

Oh wait... What's the smell? The smell of the beach about 10 minutes away? :whistle: The atlantic is better than the Gulf anyway :moon:

Those army guys will think of all kinds of things to try and look better... Keep on hatin! :thumbsup:

Um for those unedumacated muhreens like yourself you can google west palm beach and see it's on the Atlantic :)
And ten minutes is awfully far to drive to the beach. I can make it three or four :whistle:
Tell me. What's the water temps there oh say around January or February?
It'll be a chilly 75 or so here :poke:

Bots I'm sorry Russ has totally jacked your thread. Not right of him to do at all. In fact I find his behavior to be quite immature and adolescent in nature.

i think the lambo guys are middle class they just never got married and had kids... :hide:

i would like to see those cars lined up with the dallas performance zo6 or a real 300hp bike. maybe next year. :whistle:

and thundercats is, was, and always will be epic.:thumbsup:

Um for those unedumacated muhreens like yourself you can google west palm beach and see it's on the Atlantic :)
And ten minutes is awfully far to drive to the beach. I can make it three or four :whistle:
Tell me. What's the water temps there oh say around January or February?
It'll be a chilly 75 or so here :poke:

Bots I'm sorry Russ has totally jacked your thread. Not right of him to do at all. In fact I find his behavior to be quite immature and adolescent in nature.

I thought you were in Naples? hmmmm

I dont know what the temps are, its cold. I usually enjoy the scenery from my chair in the summer anyways...
Fat-guy-laying-on-beach.jpg

:laugh:

Oh dont worry. For every warm picture in winter you post. I will go eat two steak dinners and post every one of them :laugh: At least I will get a few snow days off work hopefully like last year :please:

Back