red1100cc arrested in Memphis

I'm glad you two can make light of a crappy situation!:laugh:..Hope it all works out for you and they remove any and all of the charges/convictions off the record.

it's easy to smile, when your about to get on a plane home, a free man. :thumbsup:
my lawyer has already had it expunged. :bowdown:

this incident is going to cost me about $2000.00. = lawyer, bondsmen, motel, flight, and all that jazz. :down:

this incident is going to cost me about $2000.00. = lawyer, bondsmen, motel, flight, and all that jazz. :down:

...and cops wonder why lots of people regard them with contempt...

It sounds like Memphis Popo are like the New South Wales coppers: an armed, criminal gang, subsidised by the taxpayer/drug dealer shakedowns.

it's easy to smile, when your about to get on a plane home, a free man. :thumbsup:
my lawyer has already had it expunged. :bowdown:

Jesus. Be sure your papers are in order, Citizen.

atleast they didn't beat me up! i have been watching videos of the cops on beale beating people they arrest.
i wish i had seen these vids before i came to Memphis! :banghead:

mob1900_police_brutality2.jpg

Well, if you long-haired, dope-smoking drum-circle hippies would just get a damn job and quite trying to Occupy Memphis, you wouldn't run into these problems.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously, Red, that is as fooked up as a soup-sandwich. And it is apparently common: Filming the police at work

thank you! reading your post was the 1st time i have laughed in a few days.
:thumbs: i though it was funny. :laugh::beerchug:

i board my flight at 6pm. can't wait to get back home to good ol Wyoming!

I'm really surprised. I know a couple of police officers in Memphis, to include the Lieutenant who used to be in charge of the Beale Street District. And he was a straight arrow. I will tell you that officer's are routinely attacked by drunks on Beale, so they are wired REALLY tight. Not condoning what they did as it was unnecessary. Every time I've been down there, I've been stone-cold sober and I don't go looking for trouble by trying to video something that the police are doing that I have no involvement in.

I'm sorry for your bad experience.

Just remember, no pocket knife, no pint of whiskey & no smoking on the plane. We dont want you to get in more trouble.
Have a nice flight!

I'm really surprised. I know a couple of police officers in Memphis, to include the Lieutenant who used to be in charge of the Beale Street District. And he was a straight arrow. I will tell you that officer's are routinely attacked by drunks on Beale, so they are wired REALLY tight. Not condoning what they did as it was unnecessary. Every time I've been down there, I've been stone-cold sober and I don't go looking for trouble by trying to video something that the police are doing that I have no involvement in.

I'm sorry for your bad experience.

thank you. it is really good to know i may just be dealing with 1 bad apple. it gives me hope (if only a little).
all my people back home are shocked that i got arrested. they know mewell. i am/was (lol) a law abiding citizen. it just amazes me how fast i went from law abiding citizen to 2nd class human in .02sec.

this WILL NOT turn me into a cop hater!!

my big question is "why did he erase my pics and video?". the police were not doing anything wrong, until they arrested me!

Maybe now is the time to file a complaint against him. He might have a few already in the past.

I expected you to be caught riding over 140 mph from the name of the thread. Glad to hear your bike is ok, lol!

Back