Red/Black Hayabusa

OB_hayabusa

Registered
We have them here in Australia and they also sell them in some parts of Europe.

I would Imagine that would be a colour option for the 2000 Busa in the U.S.

Does any one know anything about the Red/Black Hayabusa

When will the Red/Black Haya be available?
If it is available right now in the States, where can it be bought?

[This message has been edited by GSXRGirl96 (edited 28 July 1999).]

I got one red black..... U are welcome to take a spin on it anytime............But it also means U have to come to Norway and that is mabye a little far to go for a little girl from Florida :)
And as I am writing this Why are there Senior members and just Plain members ? what does it mean Big Dog ?

I think you become a senior member after a couple months of membership. I didnt do anything but write posts and Im a senior. According to my dealer, the red/blk busa will be an option nxt yr. No more copper. Stay vertical..

i think red is the coolist (maybe because mines red !)the gold has been dropped in the uk so im told carnells are painting gold bikes gsxr race colours for £800

In the US, the only color combinations available are copper/silver and black/gray. Everywhere else, you get a third option: red/black.

It is rumored that Suzuki will be bringing the red/black to the US for year 2000. Also, you can be assured that Suzuki is not sitting idle with respect to modifications to the 'busa for year 2000. Suzuki will NOT let Kaw or Honda take their current throne away :)

Michael

I ordered the black/grey in Japan but had a red/black bike delivered instead. My Japanese must be really sh1t ! Either that or they have a surplus or red/black bikes that never made it to the US. Too inpatient to wait for the right colour and never regretted it, looks great !

Back