Rectifier Question

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I am picking up my new K9 on 6 May. I asked the dealer if the rectifier recall has been done. He told me yes. Is there a piece of paper or something that I should be able to get from him to verify that it has been done? The dealer is 4 hours away from me. Thanks in advance

Don

I am picking up my new K9 on 6 May. I asked the dealer if the rectifier recall has been done. He told me yes. Is there a piece of paper or something that I should be able to get from him to verify that it has been done? The dealer is 4 hours away from me. Thanks in advance

Don

Call the sevice department and ask for a print out copy of this. It should be that easy.

Don , Tell him to run your VIN to make sure and Have him give you a copy of the service repair done on the Rectifier. They have to show you if asked !

Service should have printout of that being done as well as clutch bolt recall that is a year or so old that should have been done as well.

Talked to the svc mgr. He said both recalls had been done and he can print a warranty repair sheet for me.

Don

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back