Rectifier Issue/Gen. 2

Female Busa Lover

Registered
I have a 2012 Busa, but ran into some issues with the charging system. There have been 2 recalls on the rectifier which I have had both recalls done. However, I'm still having the same issue. When I contacted Suzuki and spoke with a representative, I was told: "Suzuki has done what there were required to do legally and there's nothing else they can do." After contacting the repair shop to see what else I can do, I was told another customer having the same issue sold his motorcycle. Needless to say, I think this is unfair on so many levels. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thank you

2 things i am sure yopu tended to but, without a little more in depth story its hard to assist. Battery on these machines is sensitive. Make sure you have a new solid batt. Next i would replace all fuses. Then as stated above...reach out to vendor Power House (frank). I would snag up one of his rectifiers. Install and see if that helps. OEM basically is pathetic. Give us a little more history here too. Might help us identify something.

Back