Recovery

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I would let you all know I am feeling a lot better. Bruises are fading. Ribs are still hurting and pop and crack when I move sometimes. Shortness of breath still a problem but getting beter. I have my bike to the point that its rideable but it looks like hell.It wouldnt be a bad fix but that broken CF rear wheel makes me sick everytime I look at it. Still cant figure out where that dent in the top of the tank came from. But I will get it put back together soon and hope to be able to ride to the midwest meet n greet. Hope to see a few of you there. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.

glad your feelin a little better! been prayin for ya.

:whistle: did your boys hurt after the wreck? dents in the tank often come from the crotch. ::9

im just glad your still here to post. :thumbs: heal up, get well, ride again another day. :thumbsup:

Good to hear! The most painful part as you said is seeing the ride in hurt mode...
Hang tough and in time you both will be 100%!:thumbsup:

it's great to hear that you and the bike are on the mend...it will take a bit but i'm looking forward to seeing and riding with you again soon :beerchug:

IMG_6702 (Large).jpg

Continued good thoughts for your recovery!! I'm glad you're mending and I know you can't wait to get the bike fixed and riding again! :thumbsup:

Good to see you're back posting here. Wishing a speedy recovery for you and bike.
P.S. My old 08 also had a dent in the tank when I crashed it....can only come from one area :banghead:

lets cut that bst up and fashion some CF dragon or something to hang in your garage. :laugh:

Kevin glad your getting better, Enjoy the Meet and Greet and I'll see you and Travis at the next Bash.

Back