Recovered Seats

Very nice job. I have had mine apart quite a few times and like you said it is pretty easy to repair. I would like to know what kind Corbin uses in there seats. I have an extra seat pan and would like to try a few things. Great job again

Did mine about a 2 weeks funny enough never got around to posting pics

ForumRunner_20120507_163356.png

View attachment ForumRunner_20120507_163117.png

ForumRunner_20120507_163356.png

No adhesive needed. If you stretch it evenly, the vinyl will conform to the curves. There are no "concave" curves to worry about also, which helps. I will admit, my finger tips were a tad sore after I was done from stretching the fabric. 1 yard of material will do both seats. I had to order this pattern in, took maybe 2 days to arrive. You can get the carbon look vinyl in probably 20 colors.

Once you get it stapled down how you like it, just trim any excess off with a knife or scissors and you're all set :thumbsup:

3 different fabric stores today and none have any decent designs of fabric in and in order for them to order it in they have to order a minimum of a 10 yard roll and you have to buy 5 yards of it.. FML looks like im paying 30 for a yard shipped

Looks great, must do for me sometime.

Curious, when you removed the old cover, were you onto just foam, or was the something like Dacron or something else over the foam?

all thats under the skin is foam. this was really easy just a tip for you guys going to do it yourself grab a hair dryer and heat up the vinyl and it strecthes easily around the base

Back