Recovered from being hit by drunk driver w/ no ins. And still need front nose for 06 limited pearl white to purchase, please help I'll never throw aw

Z-MAN74

Registered
If there is anybody out here in our wonderful world of bad ass beasts, my 06 stage 2 turbo monster only needs a front nose piece, i broke both my legs and both my shoulders,and arms butch am about 85% and still in my garage every day working on her, no frame damage but this dirtbag had no insurance and got a B.S. sentence of 364 days in jail WTF, i guess I have to get over it but i need to purchase a sorry to say a used. Front nose piece, she deserves better but thats all i can afford at the moment so if anybody can sell me the said part i would be so very greatfull,
thank u
JOE Z.

Hey Joe, where ya going with that gun in your hand?
yeah . . . I'm a Hendrix fan :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear you got hurt in the crash, that drunk idiot should've been made to pay you as well as go to jail!!
Hope you gert better real soon and back on the bike.
Here's an idea, these chinese copies are cheap, around $60 US delivered, just need to paint it or they can paint it quite cheap as well.
1546579203566.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Unp...lgo_pvid=f5128618-bd38-409b-8a48-8a88e6c92788

If there is anybody out here in our wonderful world of bad ass beasts, my 06 stage 2 turbo monster only needs a front nose piece, i broke both my legs and both my shoulders,and arms butch am about 85% and still in my garage every day working on her, no frame damage but this dirtbag had no insurance and got a B.S. sentence of 364 days in jail WTF, i guess I have to get over it but i need to purchase a sorry to say a used. Front nose piece, she deserves better but thats all i can afford at the moment so if anybody can sell me the said part i would be so very greatfull,
thank u
JOE Z.
Forget the 364 days in jail judge just let me punch him i the face 24 times while looking him in the eye & i would call it even. Second thought if i was doing the punching give me just 7 shots. Game over may only take one but he has the other 6 coming.

Forget the 364 days in jail judge just let me punch him i the face 24 times while looking him in the eye & i would call it even. Second thought if i was doing the punching give me just 7 shots. Game over may only take one but he has the other 6 coming.
ooooh .. . . . do I sense a little aggression there? :rolleyes:

He (can) be made to pay civilly but only if he ever makes any money or obtains property somehow thru an inheritance for example. Every tax refund (again, if he ever reports an income) can be diverted and even then, only after his child support debt (probable?) is paid. You’ll never know what’s possible unless you pursue him with determination. May luck be with you.

thank u
JOE Z.
I feel your pain same thing happened to me in July 07 a drunk son of a b###h veered across the road smashed the front wheel off my second 99 busa busted the frame between the tank and the headstock basically destroyed the whole bike Someone was lookin down on me that day and thanks to my Dianese Leathers Boots and Gloves my Arai RX7RR not a scratch The f####n b#####d kept goin never stopped left me with a completely f####d bike at the side of the road The boys in blue couldn't find him Within a week got a 02 red busa Nothing will keep me off bikes especially busas If I got my hands on that W####R he would never drink or drive again That's it rant over

Off to check my insurance to make sure I have Uninsured Motorist endorsement.

Oop, I do and the 18 year old kid who hit me head on while on the bike had no insurance. I got a motorcycle attorney, and settlement was $70,000 which most of that the attorney got to keep but it was still worth it. In my case, you sue your own insurance company and the $$$ settlement amount is 3x the cost of your medical injuries. I had no idea how it works, but that's how it was explained to me by the motorcycle attorney. Insurance has a tendency to pay for itself in the long run.

I ride a lot so I've always been heavily insured. We argue this, but there are only two types of riders.

Best to you in your recovery, bodies heal, bikes can be put back together. The org & Ebay is your friend for used parts.

keep looking I've seen used gen 1 Busa running bike for 3k . go check out craigslist up north especially this time of year. you have about 3 months before spring and the prices will go up

Off to check my insurance to make sure I have Uninsured Motorist endorsement.

Oop, I do and the 18 year old kid who hit me head on while on the bike had no insurance. I got a motorcycle attorney, and settlement was $70,000 which most of that the attorney got to keep but it was still worth it. In my case, you sue your own insurance company and the $$$ settlement amount is 3x the cost of your medical injuries. I had no idea how it works, but that's how it was explained to me by the motorcycle attorney. Insurance has a tendency to pay for itself in the long run.

I ride a lot so I've always been heavily insured. We argue this, but there are only two types of riders.

Best to you in your recovery, bodies heal, bikes can be put back together. The org & Ebay is your friend for used parts.

That’s right, and UNderinsured as well. Comp too for theft and any critters that wander onto the road. I saved a ton of $$ after buying my new Z when I shopped around and switched insurance carriers. Lawyers shouldn’t get more than 40% though.

Back