Recommendations for aftermarket swingarm??

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey everybody,

Just wondering what you guys would reccommend for an aftermarket swingarm. Stock length and extended. Thanks a bunch.

There are some great ones out there. Someone will be along shortly to assist you. Sorry I'm no help here :down:

What do you want? Adjustable from what to what? Are you looking for light weight drag arm or a street arm? Is price a consideration?

I'm looking to go 6" over. However, I'd like to have adjustability for up to 8", and this arm will need to be a street/strip arm. Proper construction for future high horsepower (300hp) is a must for me as well. Also, pricing is not a huge consideration, but don't get me wrong I'd like to get the best deal I can...lol

thanks for the post gnbrett... Having a look, and I can't seems to log in using Canada as a country!!! Same thing as a guest..lol. I've sent them an email though, so hopefully we can figure something out.

I have a few high end arms here.Mcintosh 8-12 ,Velocity 2-7 ,Custom 600 arm 0-6 ...Canada shipping isn't cheap when it comes to shipping arms or large packages.

PM ME With Any Questions As I might Not Look Here..

Back