Recommend me a windshield...

mestona

Registered
Looking for an aftermarket windshield in the factory contour (no double bubble), preferably green/black if someone make that. :beerchug:

Paint your stocker..

My stocker has some damage so I need to replace it. Not a tip over or anything, I'm not sure but it looks like chemical etching on the inside of the shield. :dunno: Maybe happened while I had the plastics off in my garage, but if my wife did it she didn't tell me about it.... Gives me an excuse to spend the coin on a new one. Also don't want paint as I still use my screen.

the old sportech chrome see thru caused gauge melt, but they remedy it with a non see thru coating.. they make good sr screens and fit great..

Magical racing makes a few carbon fiber windscreens. They are pricey of course but definitely will catch the eye :whistle:

I have a Zero Gravity - Dark Screen.
It has an easily removable ZG sticker. About $65-70 from Motorcycle Superstore.

You are asking for something pretty specific:

the stock replacement screen in a clear from Zero Gravity is my favorite for both my Busa's. Likely the opposite of everyone else, but that's what works for me. I've tried about 15 different screens on my Busa's. We stock a lot of them so I can just pull one off the wall when I get the itchin' to try something new. :)

http://www.pashnit.com/product/zero_gravity_sr.html

Img_1745_sr_800.jpg

Img_6979_sr_busa.jpg

Img_1745_sr_800.jpg

Img_6979_sr_busa.jpg

I agree 100%...I always end up back at stock. Busa,gixxer,cbr,hd bagger,etc etc etc.

RSD.

I never have been a fan of the DB profile, I have never had issues getting behind the stock screen either so I have never seen the need I guess.

Back