Recently Looking At Busas' Again

masterblaster

Registered
Last one I had i got rid of because the danger of riding Miami, now living in Texas so I am looking again. Only diff between my 12 and the 17 appears to be color and abs, did I miss anything else? should I wait til the 18 to see if they update or just get a gen 2?

You haven't missed anything. Zook has been riding on the BNG for quite some time now. I'd personally grab a used one now and when/if Suzuki ever updates the Busa, grab one then. If you wait for changes, you might be waiting a while.

I recently bought a new 2017 after losing my 2009 in a garage fire. I'm not sure but probably the only difference I can see is the addition of ABS and I am not sure what year they changed to Brembo front calipers, may 2013? The coloring of the bikes and slowly over the last few years they've been blacking out pieces parts. There are some really good deals to be had on new and new left over models. I paid $12,400 with delivery plus tax/title/tags for my new 17'. That's only a grand or so more than I paid for my 09' new back in 10'. So hunt and poke around, there are deals to be had!! I've seen new left overs as cheap as $11k. Considering the insurance co gave me just a tick under $10k for my 09' with 16,445 miles on it, I couldn't help but buying new after seeing the prices on used ones.

You have not missed anything .

Suzuki has been riding on the
BNG for quite some time now .

I would personally
grab a used one
now and when / if
Suzuki ever updates
the Hayabusa ,
grab one then .

If you wait for changes ,
you might be waiting a while .

Back