Recent Trackday photos

busagod

Registered
Recent track weekend photos at Texas World Speedway.  Damm, had a blast!

IMG_2393crop.jpg

Dude we have the same leathers!! That is awesome!! I am still waiting for the pics from my last track day so I post here when I get them.

You are looking good bro!! We will have to meet at a neutral track like Barber and turn some laps together.

Marc

Dude we have the same leathers!!  That is awesome!!  I am still waiting for the pics from my last track day so I post here when I get them.

You are looking good bro!!  We will have to meet at a neutral track like Barber and turn some laps together.

Marc
Yea!! All the fast guys are wearing them!!!
biggrin.gif
They held up pretty well in two getoffs this year. They are the only pair I could get to somewhat fit. I'm having trouble finding a pair that fit off the rack. Looks like I will have a set custom made for next year. We are trying to plan a trip to Barber next year.....that would be cool to meet up! Rock-on dude!!!
super.gif

Frank Thomas leathers from accross the pond.  Not really my first choice, but like I said they fit.  

Spicy, girl I keep loosing track of what I was going to say when I see the picture of that Katana. Now that's a great photo!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102511280 -->

IMG_1003.JPG

bacharles....meet us in for a trackday next season. Guys there of all riding levels. Texas World Speedway in College Station Texas, check out the dates lonestartrackdays.com. The track is the only place to practice!
biggrin.gif

Spicy that's a nice..........Kat
I mean Katana.

Busagod, that looks like a blast, o man do I miss TX and tracks.

Back