Recent Catalog

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
My little guy is pushing to get his first dirtbike this June for his birthday. I recently got an unsolicited catalog with a bunch of gear at incredible prices. There were complete packages including helmet, googles, boots, jersey, pants, gloves, and protective armor for less than $150.00. I don't recall brand, but they had all MSR, ONeill, Thor, Fox, etc.
The catalog has suddenly disappeared and I have no idea who the company was. If anyone recently got similiar catalog please post name of company. I googled for dirt bike gear and had no luck finding similiar deals.
Thanks in Advance.

(PDBusa @ Feb. 09 2007,15:flamethrowing:) My little guy is pushing to get his first dirtbike this June for his birthday. I recently got an unsolicited catalog with a bunch of gear at incredible prices. There were complete packages including helmet, googles, boots, jersey, pants, gloves, and protective armor for less than $150.00. I don't recall brand, but they had all MSR, ONeill, Thor, Fox, etc.
The catalog has suddenly disappeared and I have no idea who the company was. If anyone recently got similiar catalog please post name of company. I googled for dirt bike gear and had no luck finding similiar deals.
Thanks in Advance.
Check under the section of the sofa that no one sits on!
poke.gif

Don't know, but if you find it, let us know. Thrasherfox's been looking for gear for his sons.

Those prices are out of this world. I outfitted four of my babies I spent $350 to 500 per child

Hey Charlie, you can find deals like that all day long in the back of dirt bike mags. Answer is a good brand for dencent money, I used them alot.

Hey just search under riding gear and tons of stuff will come up, close outs are agoog deal,last year's new gear at lower pricing.get good knee guards also.

<span style='color:green'>[<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>size=6]The Chaparral dirt bike catalog has package deals like that. I have two that ride a 9 & 11 year old.[/size]</span></span>
biggrin.gif

Back